Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So may be I don't have that much time after all

Since I last blogged, I really tried to take photos of what I eat. What did I end up with? A bunch of breakfast photos and nothing else. I guess my brain only functions in the morning. May be it wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't eat the following: super-sized MegaMac, two pizzas, lot of chocolate, McNuggets, milkshake, and I'm deffinetely forgetting something, but who cares, right? No! I care!

I did not gain any lbs, ofcourse I also didn't lose any. I was talking to a friend at work today. She said she gained 2 lbs since she said she would start dieting. But she needs to lose probably 5 lbs and there, she is perfect. I told her I didn't lose any, but it was OK, cos I wasn't the one getting married soon. She is. Then she said "You don't have a wedding, but you have to look gorgeous at mine!" Duh! I do, don't I!

That gives me a date to look forward to, which I think could be a serious motivation for me. Because I do need one. I need to work at something. A special kind of push to direct me on my way. So here is the date:

June 23rd

That gives me solid three months. (Need time to shop for the dress, and fine tune) 12 weeks.

Do you think I could lose 20 lbs by June 1st? That's my challenge. That's a reward to look forward to. I love it.

3 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Having an event out there definitely helps. For me, it's physical challenges (runs, hikes, etc.). But I definitely MUST HAVE a motivator or else I sit around like a lazy bum. Good luck!

Chubby McGee said...

I think you can lose 20 lbs by then. I know it's possible.

YOU just have to throw yourself into it 100% and stay on track.

Anything is possible if you get out of your own way and "just do it."

RD said...

I think you can do it. Good luck!

Post a Comment