Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday, February 24, 2012

BYOC - the very 1st one

So I decided I could join the BYOC crowd. I believe BYOC comes from Sheniqua madness.

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! (massively crazier than usual!)

Okay - it's Friday - which means it's time for BYOC.  Bring Your Own Crazy! 

1.  If you were going to scratch your ass in public, which cheek would you start with?


I'd start with the right one, but I start from the right side most of the time and I do have OCD, so that's just usual business to me. Although why do both cheeks need scratching at the same time, I don't know that. May be we need a shower??


2.  If you were a fashion designer, what's the first item of clothing you'd design for yourself and why.


I love Drazil's answer, although I didn't think of it before reading her answer. This is what she wrote, in case you didn't read it yet: "I'd design a purse because NO purse on Earth has ever had exactly what I want it to have." It's brilliant! I really wish I could. But other than that I'd probably go for a dress first. I know what I like, what I want, what I need and someone needs to just do it!


3.  Remember last week when I told you to describe yourself in 5 positive words?  This week - turn to your family or anyone next to you and ask them to describe you in 5 words and LISTEN to their answers.


my husband tried his best:
beautiful
angel
lovely
crazy
innocent (seriously come again?!!)


4.  Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

I started blogging, which is excellent. I'm giving myself double points for that. 

I tried my best to ease into eating right. I failed miserably at tracking. I meant to take pics of everything I ate today and ended up with a breakfast photo only. Tomorrow is a new day. 

I really wanted to start working out. Something simple and doable with my schedule, but had to work till 10:30 pm on Monday, came home 11:15 pm, got ready for the next and went to bed at  00:30 am. There is one thing I can't negotiate about and that is my sleep. I need 8 hours of sleep a night and I'm an insomniac since birth! So my whole week was ruined. I've feeling feeling like a ghost, especially the last couple of days, so no workouts yet. I'm planning on starting Sunday. Wish me luck. 

I've two cats by the way. A boy and a girl. Both 6 months old. My little girl is getting fixed. My poor little girl. I'm scared more than I should as I had a cat and a dog go through the same process before. I just need to see her racking the apartment soon to know she is 100% fine. Cos that's my girl. She is my little monster, the cutest one of all time!

3 comments:

Cat said...

Hi there and welcome to the community! I saw you were following me so I stopped over to say hello. I look forward to getting to know you.

MandaPanda said...

New follower here! I wish you luck on your weight loss endeavours...it's not easy finding time to fit everything in but you just gotta make it a priority. Good luck!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Part of that was hilarious. I'm glad you're out here blogging! I look forward to hearing all about your wild success!!!

Post a Comment